Somewhere Project

 

Somewhere

        In this project, I took a frame from Baby Driver and editing myself into it. I used photoshop to do so using its masking tools. Because the lighting and color grading was not a perfect replica, I edited how I looked to better match the shot. Baby Driver was chosen because I think it is a film with just generally fascinating visual and audio design, so I keep coming back to it. I also included the tag containing my logo as a 'tattoo' on my neck. Overall, I think I did a good job, even though there are some imperfections.

Original Film Shot

Original Image of Myself



Comments

  1. This was really well done. You did a good job at matching the coloring of the two images. I also liked how you used the tag brush as a tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool edit! You did a really good job by trying to match your image to the scene from the movie! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Portfolio

Logo Tag Brush