Business Cards

Card 1

Card 2

Card 3


Business Cards

       These are personal business card designs used to represent myself. This was the created using InDesign based off of my personal logo. I created the personal logo in an earlier project and, as it represents myself, it is fit for a card which is supposed to represent myself professionally. The colors were chosen to compliment the logo. I attempted to create a minimalistic design which were still visually interesting. This was my first real project with InDesign and it is less intimidating than it appears. Even though I am new to InDesign and to graphic design in general, but I am satisfied with how this came out.

Comments

  1. I really liked the color choices of the logo and I think the logo itself is very thought out, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the layout of how you designed the your business cards and the color choice of your business cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did an amazing job with this project. Your business cards are simple but also very intriguing due to the use of color and different shape outlines that you used. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like you business cards! I like the colors you chose and I think they are a good mixture of fun and professional.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portfolio

Logo Tag Brush