Black & White to Color

Color Versions



            For this assignment, I took a color image, turned it to grayscale, and then recolored it. I did this all in photoshop by masking out each of the individual elements and putting each on its own layer. By coloring each of those layers, I could give each aspect its own color. I used color.adobe.com to create the color pallets to find color choices which I enjoyed. While my masking job could be better in some areas, I am overall pleased with the results, given my relative unfamiliarity with Photoshop.

Original Image


 

Comments

  1. These look great! I had trouble getting them all to look this neat but you certainly had no problem in doing so!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Portfolio

Logo Tag Brush